Andrea Pannell, Print Unit Manager
No installation engineer required – Our interactive video card instruction guide takes you through every simple step, saving you hundreds of pounds in set-up fees.
Unlike most creasing machines, our three CreaseStream Mini’s do not require an engineer or technician to install them. You save hundreds of pounds by doing it yourself, and it is so simple.
Our revolutionary instant play video card guides you through every simple step, from unpacking the unit to setting your first job. It even includes a trouble-shooting guide.
The video card, found inside the packaging, really makes setting so easy and straight forward. All you need to do is open up the cover and it starts to play instantly. No need for internet connection or computer plug-in, the video card operates using a battery which is only activated whilst the card is open (battery life is 2 hours, and can be recharged using a USB lead connection into a laptop/computer if required).
Why not watch our video just to see how clever it is and how easy it could make being the owner of a CreaseStream Mini machine?
- No expensive installation engineer required – Save yourself hundreds of pounds when buying any of the three CreaseStream Mini machines by not having to pay an installation fee
- No complicated instruction manual – Our simple video card helps you become a creasing expert in less than 10 minutes
- No production headaches – The interactive trouble-shooting guide helps you avoid problems so you can focus on uninterrupted quality output, job after job, day after day
Got a question you would like to ask?
- ‘Purchasing the CreaseStream Card Creaser has increased our productivity and the quality of our finished jobs. The device was easy to set up out of the box and arrived on time!”’Chelmsford Diocesan Print Unit
Andrea Pannell, Print Unit Manager
- ‘I purchased a CreaseStream machine from you and the service I had from Lee was terrific, we spent about 4 hours looking at and testing it before I finally bought from you. Due to the time your guys took with my purchase, I did buy the correct CreaseStream version which has led onto a huge growth in our business and now we have a thriving range of products all based on simple creased cards. What more can I tell you, great team, great product and now a thriving business built on the back of a CreaseStream.’R CAM Packaging Limited
Richard Bentham, Director
- ‘The quality of build and the creasing results are excellent. In fact, we over-work the unit to gain maximum benefit. It really is a very good solution.’Colcards
Ian Collins, Partner
- ‘The accuracy is perfect once it is set up, and the creasing is of the highest calibre…We have received a number of comments as to how good the finish of the visuals are, which we feel could help us win new business.’Connect Design & Print
Tom Bird, Managing Director
- ‘We have a mini CreaseStream (Auto-feed) in situ and overall it’s been reliable and does what it says on the tin, and more’Rhondda Cynon Taff Council
Ian Griffiths, Development Manager
- ‘In my 40 years of running this business, very rarely do we get equipment that is work-ready within a few minutes of opening the box, that exudes heavy quality in the important parts of the workings and does the job perfectly. The build quality of our CreaseStream mini Quick-feed is such that I know this machine will never deteriorate in use - I suspect ever. Creasing used to be a pain in the ass - not anymore!’Gwasg Ffrancon