The Mini Auto-feed is the perfect piece of print finishing equipment for businesses that produce both short and high volume production runs
The Mini Auto-feed uses our unique sheet separator, which allows single sheets to be processed with unmatched accuracy and precision. It eliminates any trace of fibre cracking even with sensitively printed digital stocks.
The ultimate desktop digital creasing and micro-perforating machine, the Mini Auto-feed gives you the flexibility to produce a number of applications faster, more efficiently and at a better quality.
- Processes up to 4,000 sheets per hour, keeping up with your press no matter how many creases you need
- Fully automated, making it the easiest creaser to operate
- Exceptional versatility in handling various production volumes and applications
- Comes with two tools as standard – so you can do multiple creases or crease and perforate at the same time
- Single phase electrical plug-in, no vacuum pump and no noise
Got a question you would like to ask?
- ‘We bought our machine about 3 years ago. The engineering is very high quality, and we are very pleased with it.’Kall Kwik Bishopsgate & Centrepoint
- ‘The accuracy is perfect once it is set up, and the creasing is of the highest calibre…We have received a number of comments as to how good the finish of the visuals are, which we feel could help us win new business.’Connect Design & Print
Tom Bird, Managing Director
- ‘I purchased a CreaseStream machine from you and the service I had from Lee was terrific, we spent about 4 hours looking at and testing it before I finally bought from you. Due to the time your guys took with my purchase, I did buy the correct CreaseStream version which has led onto a huge growth in our business and now we have a thriving range of products all based on simple creased cards. What more can I tell you, great team, great product and now a thriving business built on the back of a CreaseStream.’R CAM Packaging Limited
Richard Bentham, Director
- ‘In my 40 years of running this business, very rarely do we get equipment that is work-ready within a few minutes of opening the box, that exudes heavy quality in the important parts of the workings and does the job perfectly. The build quality of our CreaseStream mini Quick-feed is such that I know this machine will never deteriorate in use - I suspect ever. Creasing used to be a pain in the ass - not anymore!’Gwasg Ffrancon
- ‘We have a mini CreaseStream (Auto-feed) in situ and overall it’s been reliable and does what it says on the tin, and more’Rhondda Cynon Taff Council
Ian Griffiths, Development Manager
- ‘The quality of build and the creasing results are excellent. In fact, we over-work the unit to gain maximum benefit. It really is a very good solution.’Colcards
Ian Collins, Partner