The mini Standard is the entry-level desktop creasing machine within our mini range– perfect for low volume, short run creasing and micro-perforating
To use the Mini Standard you simply need a sample of the paper stock. The paper calliper instantly sets the correct pressure, and the machine then maintains 100% accuracy for the entire run. Once the paper guides are set you can hand-feed without any hassle or alignment problems. Just turn the rotary handle to advance sheets through the tooling shafts and you’ll get a perfect crease or perforation every time – with no cracking.
- At 1,000 sheets per hour, it’s three times faster than low-end handle or foot pedal creasers
- Easy to set and operate
- Quickly change from one stock weight to another
- Comes with two tools as standard – so you can do multiple creases or crease and perforate at the same time
- No electrical input makes for low environmental impact
Got a question you would like to ask?
- ‘Just set up my new creaser. What can I say - its perfect. Wish everything that I bought did exactly what the advert says.’L C R Printers
- ‘The CreaseStream has completely transformed how I used to crease my orders of service and wedding cards. It was a tedious task trying to align 280gsm card in position to apply two creases. Now I can produce both accurately and simultaneously, with much better speed.’Denton Design
David Denton, Director
‘The simplicity, accuracy and quietness of such an affordable piece of equipment is a must in any digital print room . We have run the machine now for over 2 months now and we are saving time and money each day running a variety of digital print jobs.Highly recommended.’Daleprint
- ‘The benefits: quick production time. If you have a small job to perf or crease it’s done in minutes.’Leicester College
Yatin Valand, Print Technician