High quality digital finishing is quick and easy with CreaseStream’s ground-breaking approach to creasing and perforating.
All CreaseStream Mini machines feature the world’s first and only rotary creasing technology – developed by printers for printers. Our soft creasing rib gently stretches the material to create a deep, defined crease without damaging fibres in the stock, and our innovative feeding technology maintains a fast output – no matter how many creases you need.
Get extra value and security from our award winning machines thanks to the instant play video card
We save you substantial money by eliminating the installation costs normally associated with a machine purchase. Our interactive video card instruction guides take you through every simple step, from unpacking the unit to setting your first job. As an example, an Auto-feed with installation costs would carry a price of over £5,000 but thanks to this revolutionary technology it’s price is significantly lowered giving you a saving on the installation of more than £600.
CreaseStream is simple, fast and versatile
- Works straight out of the box and is easy to configure thanks to our popular instant play video card instruction guides. It takes only minutes to set up jobs requiring one or two creases
- One simple set-up gives you multiple creases and additional perforations in one pass
- High quality creasing for all digital stocks and a range of plastic materials
- ‘In my 40 years of running this business, very rarely do we get equipment that is work-ready within a few minutes of opening the box, that exudes heavy quality in the important parts of the workings and does the job perfectly. The build quality of our CreaseStream mini Quick-feed is such that I know this machine will never deteriorate in use - I suspect ever. Creasing used to be a pain in the ass - not anymore!’Gwasg Ffrancon
- ‘The quality of build and the creasing results are excellent. In fact, we over-work the unit to gain maximum benefit. It really is a very good solution.’Colcards
Ian Collins, Partner
- ‘Just set up my new creaser. What can I say - its perfect. Wish everything that I bought did exactly what the advert says.’L C R Printers
- ‘The CreaseStream has completely transformed how I used to crease my orders of service and wedding cards. It was a tedious task trying to align 280gsm card in position to apply two creases. Now I can produce both accurately and simultaneously, with much better speed.’Denton Design
David Denton, Director
- ‘I purchased a CreaseStream machine from you and the service I had from Lee was terrific, we spent about 4 hours looking at and testing it before I finally bought from you. Due to the time your guys took with my purchase, I did buy the correct CreaseStream version which has led onto a huge growth in our business and now we have a thriving range of products all based on simple creased cards. What more can I tell you, great team, great product and now a thriving business built on the back of a CreaseStream.’R CAM Packaging Limited
Richard Bentham, Director
- ‘We have had our Crease Stream machine for a number of years now, it is solid and compact, very user friendly and easy to operate. The machine is in operation every day mainly running creasing on 300gms Gloss Art Board but equally runs just as well when perforating. As for service the technical team are always there to assist and on the rare occasion when we require a engineer they would normally arrive within 24 Hours. On the whole the Crease Stream has been one of our better purchases and we have been very pleased with the machine.’Adco Products Ltd