David Denton, Director
The Auto-feed MkII is the perfect piece of print finishing equipment for businesses that produce both short and high volume production runs
The Auto-feed MkII uses our unique sheet separator, which allows single sheets to be processed with unmatched accuracy and precision. It eliminates any trace of fibre cracking even with sensitively printed digital stocks.
The ultimate desktop digital creasing and micro-perforating machine, the Auto-feed MkII gives you the flexibility to produce a number of applications faster, more efficiently and at a better quality.
- Processes up to 4,000 sheets per hour, keeping up with your press no matter how many creases you need
- Fully automated, making it the easiest creaser to operate
- Exceptional versatility in handling various production volumes and applications
- Comes with two tools as standard – so you can do multiple creases or crease and perforate at the same time
- Single phase electrical plug-in, no vacuum pump and no noise
Got a question you would like to ask?
- ‘The CreaseStream has completely transformed how I used to crease my orders of service and wedding cards. It was a tedious task trying to align 280gsm card in position to apply two creases. Now I can produce both accurately and simultaneously, with much better speed.’Denton Design
David Denton, Director
- “I'm VERY impressed with the machine! Easy to set up. Loved the result of the score, no more cracking with the fold. Will save us a bunch of money not having to send out for scoring small jobs."Reed College
- ‘In my 40 years of running this business, very rarely do we get equipment that is work-ready within a few minutes of opening the box, that exudes heavy quality in the important parts of the workings and does the job perfectly. The build quality of our CreaseStream mini Quick-feed is such that I know this machine will never deteriorate in use - I suspect ever. Creasing used to be a pain in the ass - not anymore!’Gwasg Ffrancon
- “I would like to express my satisfaction about the service and the machine. I was totally happy with the fast service you have provided us, between the payment online and the delivery to our offices was 3 days which is excellent. The presentation of the product with digital manual and the easy installation of the machine and the application was excellent."Future Art
- ‘Purchasing the CreaseStream Card Creaser has increased our productivity and the quality of our finished jobs. The device was easy to set up out of the box and arrived on time!”’Chelmsford Diocesan Print Unit
Andrea Pannell, Print Unit Manager
- "This fits my business spot on. Once set up the creasing just flows very easily and is much faster than the old manual creaser I was using. Also very impressed with your service. Questions were answered quickly and delivery was excellent."Peel Copy Centre