The Auto-feed MkII is the perfect piece of print finishing equipment for businesses that produce both short and high volume production runs
The Auto-feed MkII uses our unique sheet separator, which allows single sheets to be processed with unmatched accuracy and precision. It eliminates any trace of fibre cracking even with sensitively printed digital stocks.
The ultimate desktop digital creasing and micro-perforating machine, the Auto-feed MkII gives you the flexibility to produce a number of applications faster, more efficiently and at a better quality.
- Processes up to 4,000 sheets per hour, keeping up with your press no matter how many creases you need
- Fully automated, making it the easiest creaser to operate
- Exceptional versatility in handling various production volumes and applications
- Comes with two tools as standard – so you can do multiple creases or crease and perforate at the same time
- Single phase electrical plug-in, no vacuum pump and no noise
Got a question you would like to ask?
- ‘We bought our machine about 3 years ago. The engineering is very high quality, and we are very pleased with it.’Kall Kwik Bishopsgate & Centrepoint
- “The machine is wonderfully quite, quick and very reliable – so much so that I set it up and am able to do other tasks while it is running a big plus in my book! The perforation is flatter speeding up finishing time. The score stays consistent and looks good. The swivel wheels mean that the machine is easily moved around in the tight space I have here."North Devon Council
- “Really liking the results from the new CreaseStream! Love having the extra wide width capability…excellent score results that is especially noticeable for digital heavy colour build output on the fold. Have done a few micro perf projects on it as well… WOW, very nice perf, lays flat for subsequent laser/copier imprint, etc."Sun Press Printing
- ‘We have had our Crease Stream machine for a number of years now, it is solid and compact, very user friendly and easy to operate. The machine is in operation every day mainly running creasing on 300gms Gloss Art Board but equally runs just as well when perforating. As for service the technical team are always there to assist and on the rare occasion when we require a engineer they would normally arrive within 24 Hours. On the whole the Crease Stream has been one of our better purchases and we have been very pleased with the machine.’Adco Products Ltd
- “The machine is brilliant. It has saved my back from the pain caused by all the manual cutting. What used to take several days is achieved in an hour. The machine is so simple to set up and very flexible - it can be configured to do almost any job"Just Joy Designs
- “There’s nothing out there like our CreaseStream machine, and it has become a vital component to our whole production cycle - we simply couldn’t be without it. We crease a lot of high quality printed brochures and greeting cards in small quantities and the unit is fast, easy to set and the output rate puts the manual hand Creaser we used before in the shade. I told the owner of CreaseStream that he should be talking to the owners of the Minuteman Press Franchise to make sure they can take advantage of this amazing technology, it’s a step up from what’s out there in this area of the market!"Minuteman Press Athens OH