The Card Creaser Deluxe is our budget desktop creasing machine – perfect for samples, low volume and short run creasing work
It does this by making use of softer and patented creasing devices that gently manipulate and prepare the area of stock so that cracking does not occur during the folding stage, giving you the flexibility to produce either 4pp or 6pp book covers, greetings cards, menus, leaflets and brochures.
- Outperforming old technology, the Card Creaser Deluxe is up to 6 times faster than low-end handle or foot pedal creasers
- Can produce over 3,000 creases per hour
- Produces a wider range of quality creases on a full range of digital stocks
- Comes with two tools as standard – so you can do multiple creases at the same time
- Perfect crease registration every time
Got a question you would like to ask?
- ‘Just set up my new creaser. What can I say - its perfect. Wish everything that I bought did exactly what the advert says.’L C R Printers
- “We are very pleased with the performance of our new CreaseStream Mini Standard. Unpacking and setup were easy, cutting and creasing are consistently excellent, especially on our heaviest stock. From a mechanical standpoint, this unit is elegantly designed and will be easy to maintain. We were also impressed with your packaging, from the shipping crate to the spare parts. Well done indeed. We especially appreciated the time and effort your staff spent with us to ensure we were buying the right machine for the custom work we do for our clients. This was a very good investment for our small enterprise."LoBo Designs
- “The machine is wonderfully quite, quick and very reliable – so much so that I set it up and am able to do other tasks while it is running a big plus in my book! The perforation is flatter speeding up finishing time. The score stays consistent and looks good. The swivel wheels mean that the machine is easily moved around in the tight space I have here."North Devon Council
- ‘The benefits: quick production time. If you have a small job to perf or crease it’s done in minutes.’Leicester College
Yatin Valand, Print Technician
- ‘In my 40 years of running this business, very rarely do we get equipment that is work-ready within a few minutes of opening the box, that exudes heavy quality in the important parts of the workings and does the job perfectly. The build quality of our CreaseStream mini Quick-feed is such that I know this machine will never deteriorate in use - I suspect ever. Creasing used to be a pain in the ass - not anymore!’Gwasg Ffrancon
- ‘I purchased a CreaseStream machine from you and the service I had from Lee was terrific, we spent about 4 hours looking at and testing it before I finally bought from you. Due to the time your guys took with my purchase, I did buy the correct CreaseStream version which has led onto a huge growth in our business and now we have a thriving range of products all based on simple creased cards. What more can I tell you, great team, great product and now a thriving business built on the back of a CreaseStream.’R CAM Packaging Limited
Richard Bentham, Director