The Card Creaser Deluxe is our budget desktop creasing machine – perfect for samples, low volume and short run creasing work
It does this by making use of softer and patented creasing devices that gently manipulate and prepare the area of stock so that cracking does not occur during the folding stage, giving you the flexibility to produce either 4pp or 6pp book covers, greetings cards, menus, leaflets and brochures.
- Outperforming old technology, the Card Creaser Deluxe is up to 6 times faster than low-end handle or foot pedal creasers
- Can produce over 3,000 creases per hour
- Produces a wider range of quality creases on a full range of digital stocks
- Comes with two tools as standard – so you can do multiple creases at the same time
- Perfect crease registration every time
Got a question you would like to ask?
- “The results are accurate & consistent. We have done perforations even till 26 inches & output was outstanding. We are very happy to use micro perforator. We recommend this to anyone who wants a compact perforation machine."Padma Quality Screen Printers
- “I'm VERY impressed with the machine! Easy to set up. Loved the result of the score, no more cracking with the fold. Will save us a bunch of money not having to send out for scoring small jobs."Reed College
- ‘The CreaseStream has completely transformed how I used to crease my orders of service and wedding cards. It was a tedious task trying to align 280gsm card in position to apply two creases. Now I can produce both accurately and simultaneously, with much better speed.’Denton Design
David Denton, Director
- ‘Purchasing the CreaseStream Card Creaser has increased our productivity and the quality of our finished jobs. The device was easy to set up out of the box and arrived on time!”’Chelmsford Diocesan Print Unit
Andrea Pannell, Print Unit Manager
- “Really liking the results from the new CreaseStream! Love having the extra wide width capability…excellent score results that is especially noticeable for digital heavy colour build output on the fold. Have done a few micro perf projects on it as well… WOW, very nice perf, lays flat for subsequent laser/copier imprint, etc."Sun Press Printing
- ‘We have had our Crease Stream machine for a number of years now, it is solid and compact, very user friendly and easy to operate. The machine is in operation every day mainly running creasing on 300gms Gloss Art Board but equally runs just as well when perforating. As for service the technical team are always there to assist and on the rare occasion when we require a engineer they would normally arrive within 24 Hours. On the whole the Crease Stream has been one of our better purchases and we have been very pleased with the machine.’Adco Products Ltd