Can I arrange a demonstration?
However, you don’t need a demonstration before buying, and you don’t need a demonstration to set it up. You can buy directly from your local distributor. Set up is easy thanks to our popular video tutorials. The slim, instant-play video card comes loaded with step-by-step instructions and common troubleshooting tips. You can rewind, fast forward, pause and replay with ease – no computers or DVD players required.
How do I buy a CreaseStream machine?
You can buy any CreaseStream product directly from our distributors. Visit Where do I buy to contact the distributor nearest you.
What kinds of stock can I run?
The CreaseStream Mini series is extremely versatile. Our machines can feed, crease and perforate stocks from 65 to 350gsm, including some plastics: our deep score method creates a strong crease that makes it easy to fold the material.
What stock dimensions does it accept?
Minimum sheet format is 80mm width x 120mm length. Maximum sheet format is 520mm width x 520mm length.
How big are CreaseStream machines?
All our machines have a small footprint, so they fit anywhere. Dimensions are 830mm length x 750mm width x 200mm height. Weight (standard version) is 24kg.
How many sheets per hour can I produce?
The Card Creaser and mini Standard can process between 1,000 and 2,000 sheets per hour, the mini Quick-Feed processes up to 3,000 sheets per hour, the mini Auto-Feed processes up to 4,000 sheets per hour and the Pro processes up to 18,000 sheets per hour.
Is there any maintenance required?
Our machines don’t require maintenance. All you need to do is wipe them down and keep them dust free – especially the 25mm shafts and the feeding belt. This ensures that the tools slide freely and insert easily into the bushings, and that stock feeds smoothly.
How do your machines prevent cracking?
Our patented rotary technology features a soft creasing rib that gently stretches stock fibres to produce a U-shaped groove. It’s the only approach that achieves the high quality of the proven letterpress method.
Can I use a CreaseStream Mini as a perforating machine?
Yes, you can add an optional micro-perforator to your Mini, making it a creasing and perforating machine in the same pass.
Rotary perforating machines can be rough. What makes your solution different?
Basically, we apply the perforating blade on top of a special nylon anvil. This way the teeth of the blade kiss-cut the sheet and only slightly penetrate the nylon anvil, giving you a flatter result.
The standard blades are specially manufactured because they’re so fine – 17, 25 and 52 teeth per inch depending on the version of machine you order. It’s easy to add this precision tool to turn any CreaseStream Mini into a perforating machine.
How long does it take to set up the machine for the first time?
You can rewind, fast forward, pause and replay with ease – no computers or DVD players required. If you have questions just contact our technical hotline on +44 (0)1455 554 491 or [email protected] for immediate assistance.
How long does it take to set up jobs?
It typically takes only a few minutes to set up jobs requiring only one or two creases. Mini machines feature an accurate sheet guidance system, with easy-to-set guides extending directly to the creasing shafts so unskilled staff can achieve a precise crease every time.
What tools are included with the machine?
Each machine comes with a choice of two tools as standard. You can choose from a set of two creasing tools, or have it delivered as a creasing and micro-perforating machine fitted with one of each device. You can add more applications at any time.
Can I make two creases at the same time?
Yes, versatility is where CreaseStream machines stand out. With our rotary technology it’s easy to run multiple applications in one pass. You don’t have to waste time re-feeding or switching components because you can crease and perforate – or create more than one crease – simultaneously.
What is the minimum distance between two creases?
Do I need any special training to use the machine?
No. Unskilled staff can learn how in one short session. It’s so easy to use that you can master it in just 10 minutes – achieving a flawless, accurate crease every time.
How long do the creasing ribs last?
An extremely long time – up to one million impressions. If you need a replacement you can buy them for only £12 each.
Can I use my CreaseStream as a cutting machine?
We are currently developing cutting options and hope to make them available soon. If you are interested in a cutting machine contact us to discuss your requirements.
With which machines are the Tri-Creaser Fast Fit and Micro-Perf & Cut Multi-Tool compatible?
The Micro-Perf & Cut Multi-Tool fits: Heidelberg/Stahl, MBO, Horizon, Herzog & Heymann, GUK, MB, Shoei, Agor and Baumfolder.
If your machine manufacturer is not listed please contact us and we will see if we have a device available to suit your needs.
For more information visit the Tech-ni-Fold website.
What is the standard payback period for CreaseStream Mini machines?
What guarantee do you offer?
We offer a 12-month warranty as standard.
Can’t find the answer you’re looking for?
Get in touch to speak to an expert.
- “I would like to express my satisfaction about the service and the machine. I was totally happy with the fast service you have provided us, between the payment online and the delivery to our offices was 3 days which is excellent. The presentation of the product with digital manual and the easy installation of the machine and the application was excellent."Future Art
- ‘We bought our machine about 3 years ago. The engineering is very high quality, and we are very pleased with it.’Kall Kwik Bishopsgate & Centrepoint
- “Really liking the results from the new CreaseStream! Love having the extra wide width capability…excellent score results that is especially noticeable for digital heavy colour build output on the fold. Have done a few micro perf projects on it as well… WOW, very nice perf, lays flat for subsequent laser/copier imprint, etc."Sun Press Printing
- ‘In my 40 years of running this business, very rarely do we get equipment that is work-ready within a few minutes of opening the box, that exudes heavy quality in the important parts of the workings and does the job perfectly. The build quality of our CreaseStream mini Quick-feed is such that I know this machine will never deteriorate in use - I suspect ever. Creasing used to be a pain in the ass - not anymore!’Gwasg Ffrancon
- ‘The CreaseStream has completely transformed how I used to crease my orders of service and wedding cards. It was a tedious task trying to align 280gsm card in position to apply two creases. Now I can produce both accurately and simultaneously, with much better speed.’Denton Design
David Denton, Director
- ‘The quality of build and the creasing results are excellent. In fact, we over-work the unit to gain maximum benefit. It really is a very good solution.’Colcards
Ian Collins, Partner