Andrea Pannell, Print Unit Manager
High quality digital finishing is quick and easy with CreaseStream’s ground-breaking approach to creasing and perforating.
All CreaseStream Mini machines feature the world’s first and only rotary creasing technology – developed by printers for printers. Our soft creasing rib gently stretches the material to create a deep, defined crease without damaging fibres in the stock, and our innovative feeding technology maintains a fast output – no matter how many creases you need.
Get extra value and security from our award winning machines thanks to the instant play video card
We save you substantial money by eliminating the installation costs normally associated with a machine purchase. Our interactive video card instruction guides take you through every simple step, from unpacking the unit to setting your first job. As an example, an Auto-feed with installation costs would carry a price of over £5,000 but thanks to this revolutionary technology it’s price is significantly lowered giving you a saving on the installation of more than £600.
CreaseStream is simple, fast and versatile
- Works straight out of the box and is easy to configure thanks to our popular instant play video card instruction guides. It takes only minutes to set up jobs requiring one or two creases
- One simple set-up gives you multiple creases and additional perforations in one pass
- High quality creasing for all digital stocks and a range of plastic materials
- Complete piece of mind thanks to our 3 month full money back guarantee on all machines
- ‘Purchasing the CreaseStream Card Creaser has increased our productivity and the quality of our finished jobs. The device was easy to set up out of the box and arrived on time!”’Chelmsford Diocesan Print Unit
Andrea Pannell, Print Unit Manager
- “Just the right machine for present day printers with varying volumes (from single units to thousands). Easy make ready, can be handled by novices, easy changeover. Clever engineering. Best thing no power required. Classic finishing."Trail Blazer (I) Pvt. Ltd
Balaji Doraiswamy, Managing Director
- ‘We have had our Crease Stream machine for a number of years now, it is solid and compact, very user friendly and easy to operate. The machine is in operation every day mainly running creasing on 300gms Gloss Art Board but equally runs just as well when perforating. As for service the technical team are always there to assist and on the rare occasion when we require a engineer they would normally arrive within 24 Hours. On the whole the Crease Stream has been one of our better purchases and we have been very pleased with the machine.’Adco Products Ltd
- “We are really happy with the CreaseStream product it has really sped up production time on scoring short run prints without would you believe… any cracking!"Absolute Creative Print
- “I'm VERY impressed with the machine! Easy to set up. Loved the result of the score, no more cracking with the fold. Will save us a bunch of money not having to send out for scoring small jobs."Reed College
- “We are very pleased with the performance of our new CreaseStream Mini Standard. Unpacking and setup were easy, cutting and creasing are consistently excellent, especially on our heaviest stock. From a mechanical standpoint, this unit is elegantly designed and will be easy to maintain. We were also impressed with your packaging, from the shipping crate to the spare parts. Well done indeed. We especially appreciated the time and effort your staff spent with us to ensure we were buying the right machine for the custom work we do for our clients. This was a very good investment for our small enterprise."LoBo Designs