High quality digital finishing is quick and easy with CreaseStream’s ground-breaking approach to creasing, cutting and micro-perforating.
All CreaseStream machines feature the world’s first and only rotary creasing technology – developed by printers for printers. Our soft creasing rib gently stretches the material to create a deep, defined crease without damaging fibres in the stock, and our innovative feeding technology maintains a fast output – no matter how many creases you need.
Get extra value and security from our award winning machines thanks to the instant play video card
We save you substantial money by eliminating the installation costs normally associated with a machine purchase. Our interactive video card instruction guides take you through every simple step, from unpacking the unit to setting your first job. As an example, an Auto-feed MkII with installation costs would carry a price of over £6,000 but thanks to this revolutionary technology it’s price is significantly lowered giving you a saving on the installation of more than £600.
CreaseStream is simple, fast and versatile
- Works straight out of the box and is easy to configure thanks to our popular instant play video card instruction guides. It takes only minutes to set up jobs requiring one or two creases
- One simple set-up gives you multiple creases and additional cuts and micro-perforations in one pass
- High quality creasing for all digital stocks and a range of plastic materials
- "This fits my business spot on. Once set up the creasing just flows very easily and is much faster than the old manual creaser I was using. Also very impressed with your service. Questions were answered quickly and delivery was excellent."Peel Copy Centre
- ‘We bought our machine about 3 years ago. The engineering is very high quality, and we are very pleased with it.’Kall Kwik Bishopsgate & Centrepoint
- “I would like to express my satisfaction about the service and the machine. I was totally happy with the fast service you have provided us, between the payment online and the delivery to our offices was 3 days which is excellent. The presentation of the product with digital manual and the easy installation of the machine and the application was excellent."Future Art
- “We are very pleased with the performance of our new CreaseStream Mini Standard. Unpacking and setup were easy, cutting and creasing are consistently excellent, especially on our heaviest stock. From a mechanical standpoint, this unit is elegantly designed and will be easy to maintain. We were also impressed with your packaging, from the shipping crate to the spare parts. Well done indeed. We especially appreciated the time and effort your staff spent with us to ensure we were buying the right machine for the custom work we do for our clients. This was a very good investment for our small enterprise."LoBo Designs
- “Just the right machine for present day printers with varying volumes (from single units to thousands). Easy make ready, can be handled by novices, easy changeover. Clever engineering. Best thing no power required. Classic finishing."Trail Blazer (I) Pvt. Ltd
Balaji Doraiswamy, Managing Director
- ‘Just set up my new creaser. What can I say - its perfect. Wish everything that I bought did exactly what the advert says.’L C R Printers