High quality digital finishing is quick and easy with CreaseStream’s ground-breaking approach to creasing and perforating.
All CreaseStream Mini machines feature the world’s first and only rotary creasing technology – developed by printers for printers. Our soft creasing rib gently stretches the material to create a deep, defined crease without damaging fibres in the stock, and our innovative feeding technology maintains a fast output – no matter how many creases you need.
Get extra value and security from our award winning machines thanks to the instant play video card
We save you substantial money by eliminating the installation costs normally associated with a machine purchase. Our interactive video card instruction guides take you through every simple step, from unpacking the unit to setting your first job. As an example, an Auto-feed with installation costs would carry a price of over £5,000 but thanks to this revolutionary technology it’s price is significantly lowered giving you a saving on the installation of more than £600.
CreaseStream is simple, fast and versatile
- Works straight out of the box and is easy to configure thanks to our popular instant play video card instruction guides. It takes only minutes to set up jobs requiring one or two creases
- One simple set-up gives you multiple creases and additional perforations in one pass
- High quality creasing for all digital stocks and a range of plastic materials
- Complete piece of mind thanks to our 3 month full money back guarantee on all machines
- “There’s nothing out there like our CreaseStream machine, and it has become a vital component to our whole production cycle - we simply couldn’t be without it. We crease a lot of high quality printed brochures and greeting cards in small quantities and the unit is fast, easy to set and the output rate puts the manual hand Creaser we used before in the shade. I told the owner of CreaseStream that he should be talking to the owners of the Minuteman Press Franchise to make sure they can take advantage of this amazing technology, it’s a step up from what’s out there in this area of the market!"Minuteman Press Athens OH
- “We are very pleased with the performance of our new CreaseStream Mini Standard. Unpacking and setup were easy, cutting and creasing are consistently excellent, especially on our heaviest stock. From a mechanical standpoint, this unit is elegantly designed and will be easy to maintain. We were also impressed with your packaging, from the shipping crate to the spare parts. Well done indeed. We especially appreciated the time and effort your staff spent with us to ensure we were buying the right machine for the custom work we do for our clients. This was a very good investment for our small enterprise."LoBo Designs
- “The machine is brilliant. It has saved my back from the pain caused by all the manual cutting. What used to take several days is achieved in an hour. The machine is so simple to set up and very flexible - it can be configured to do almost any job"Just Joy Designs
- ‘In my 40 years of running this business, very rarely do we get equipment that is work-ready within a few minutes of opening the box, that exudes heavy quality in the important parts of the workings and does the job perfectly. The build quality of our CreaseStream mini Quick-feed is such that I know this machine will never deteriorate in use - I suspect ever. Creasing used to be a pain in the ass - not anymore!’Gwasg Ffrancon
- ‘I purchased a CreaseStream machine from you and the service I had from Lee was terrific, we spent about 4 hours looking at and testing it before I finally bought from you. Due to the time your guys took with my purchase, I did buy the correct CreaseStream version which has led onto a huge growth in our business and now we have a thriving range of products all based on simple creased cards. What more can I tell you, great team, great product and now a thriving business built on the back of a CreaseStream.’R CAM Packaging Limited
Richard Bentham, Director
- “The results are accurate & consistent. We have done perforations even till 26 inches & output was outstanding. We are very happy to use micro perforator. We recommend this to anyone who wants a compact perforation machine."Padma Quality Screen Printers