High quality digital finishing is quick and easy with CreaseStream’s ground-breaking approach to creasing and perforating.
All CreaseStream Mini machines feature the world’s first and only rotary creasing technology – developed by printers for printers. Our soft creasing rib gently stretches the material to create a deep, defined crease without damaging fibres in the stock, and our innovative feeding technology maintains a fast output – no matter how many creases you need.
Get extra value and security from our award winning machines thanks to the instant play video card
We save you substantial money by eliminating the installation costs normally associated with a machine purchase. Our interactive video card instruction guides take you through every simple step, from unpacking the unit to setting your first job. As an example, an Auto-feed with installation costs would carry a price of over £5,000 but thanks to this revolutionary technology it’s price is significantly lowered giving you a saving on the installation of more than £600.
CreaseStream is simple, fast and versatile
- Works straight out of the box and is easy to configure thanks to our popular instant play video card instruction guides. It takes only minutes to set up jobs requiring one or two creases
- One simple set-up gives you multiple creases and additional perforations in one pass
- High quality creasing for all digital stocks and a range of plastic materials
- “The results are accurate & consistent. We have done perforations even till 26 inches & output was outstanding. We are very happy to use micro perforator. We recommend this to anyone who wants a compact perforation machine."Padma Quality Screen Printers
- “Scores are perfect, alignment perfect. I wish you built every piece of equipment I own as this thing is built like a tank. Thank you for the quick response, fast shipping and a great product."Mprints-Printing Inc
- ‘The benefits: quick production time. If you have a small job to perf or crease it’s done in minutes.’Leicester College
Yatin Valand, Print Technician
- ‘In my 40 years of running this business, very rarely do we get equipment that is work-ready within a few minutes of opening the box, that exudes heavy quality in the important parts of the workings and does the job perfectly. The build quality of our CreaseStream mini Quick-feed is such that I know this machine will never deteriorate in use - I suspect ever. Creasing used to be a pain in the ass - not anymore!’Gwasg Ffrancon
- ‘The CreaseStream has completely transformed how I used to crease my orders of service and wedding cards. It was a tedious task trying to align 280gsm card in position to apply two creases. Now I can produce both accurately and simultaneously, with much better speed.’Denton Design
David Denton, Director
- ‘Just set up my new creaser. What can I say - its perfect. Wish everything that I bought did exactly what the advert says.’L C R Printers