The Auto Plus is the ultimate creasing machine, combine that with it’s unique cutting abilities and it makes this the perfect piece of print finishing equipment for businesses that produce high volume production runs
The Auto Plus uses our unique sheet separator, which allows single sheets to be processed perfectly at high speeds with unmatched accuracy and precision.
Not only is it the ultimate digital creasing machine, the Auto Plus is also supplied with cutting tools. With it’s unique waste collection system you have the flexibility to produce multiple applications faster, more efficiently and at a better quality.
- Processes up to 10,000 sheets per hour, keeping up with your press no matter how many creases you need
- Fully automated, making it the easiest creaser to operate
- Exceptional versatility in handling various production volumes and applications
- Comes with two creasing tools and two cutting tools as standard – so you can do multiple applications at the same time
- Single phase electrical plug-in, no vacuum pump and no noise
Got a question you would like to ask?
- “The machine is wonderfully quite, quick and very reliable – so much so that I set it up and am able to do other tasks while it is running a big plus in my book! The perforation is flatter speeding up finishing time. The score stays consistent and looks good. The swivel wheels mean that the machine is easily moved around in the tight space I have here."North Devon Council
- “We are very pleased with the performance of our new CreaseStream Mini Standard. Unpacking and setup were easy, cutting and creasing are consistently excellent, especially on our heaviest stock. From a mechanical standpoint, this unit is elegantly designed and will be easy to maintain. We were also impressed with your packaging, from the shipping crate to the spare parts. Well done indeed. We especially appreciated the time and effort your staff spent with us to ensure we were buying the right machine for the custom work we do for our clients. This was a very good investment for our small enterprise."LoBo Designs
- ‘Purchasing the CreaseStream Card Creaser has increased our productivity and the quality of our finished jobs. The device was easy to set up out of the box and arrived on time!”’Chelmsford Diocesan Print Unit
Andrea Pannell, Print Unit Manager
- ‘I purchased a CreaseStream machine from you and the service I had from Lee was terrific, we spent about 4 hours looking at and testing it before I finally bought from you. Due to the time your guys took with my purchase, I did buy the correct CreaseStream version which has led onto a huge growth in our business and now we have a thriving range of products all based on simple creased cards. What more can I tell you, great team, great product and now a thriving business built on the back of a CreaseStream.’R CAM Packaging Limited
Richard Bentham, Director
- ‘We have had our Crease Stream machine for a number of years now, it is solid and compact, very user friendly and easy to operate. The machine is in operation every day mainly running creasing on 300gms Gloss Art Board but equally runs just as well when perforating. As for service the technical team are always there to assist and on the rare occasion when we require a engineer they would normally arrive within 24 Hours. On the whole the Crease Stream has been one of our better purchases and we have been very pleased with the machine.’Adco Products Ltd
- ‘In my 40 years of running this business, very rarely do we get equipment that is work-ready within a few minutes of opening the box, that exudes heavy quality in the important parts of the workings and does the job perfectly. The build quality of our CreaseStream mini Quick-feed is such that I know this machine will never deteriorate in use - I suspect ever. Creasing used to be a pain in the ass - not anymore!’Gwasg Ffrancon