No installation engineer required – Our interactive video card instruction guide takes you through every simple step, saving you hundreds of pounds in set-up fees.
Unlike most creasing machines, our three CreaseStream Mini’s do not require an engineer or technician to install them. You save hundreds of pounds by doing it yourself, and it is so simple.
Our revolutionary instant play video card guides you through every simple step, from unpacking the unit to setting your first job. It even includes a trouble-shooting guide.
The video card, found inside the packaging, really makes setting so easy and straight forward. All you need to do is open up the cover and it starts to play instantly. No need for internet connection or computer plug-in, the video card operates using a battery which is only activated whilst the card is open (battery life is 2 hours, and can be recharged using a USB lead connection into a laptop/computer if required).
Why not watch our video just to see how clever it is and how easy it could make being the owner of a CreaseStream Mini machine?
- No expensive installation engineer required – Save yourself hundreds of pounds when buying any of the three CreaseStream Mini machines by not having to pay an installation fee
- No complicated instruction manual – Our simple video card helps you become a creasing expert in less than 10 minutes
- No production headaches – The interactive trouble-shooting guide helps you avoid problems so you can focus on uninterrupted quality output, job after job, day after day
Got a question you would like to ask?
- “Scores are perfect, alignment perfect. I wish you built every piece of equipment I own as this thing is built like a tank. Thank you for the quick response, fast shipping and a great product."Mprints-Printing Inc
- ‘I purchased a CreaseStream machine from you and the service I had from Lee was terrific, we spent about 4 hours looking at and testing it before I finally bought from you. Due to the time your guys took with my purchase, I did buy the correct CreaseStream version which has led onto a huge growth in our business and now we have a thriving range of products all based on simple creased cards. What more can I tell you, great team, great product and now a thriving business built on the back of a CreaseStream.’R CAM Packaging Limited
Richard Bentham, Director
- ‘The benefits: quick production time. If you have a small job to perf or crease it’s done in minutes.’Leicester College
Yatin Valand, Print Technician
- “We are very pleased with the performance of our new CreaseStream Mini Standard. Unpacking and setup were easy, cutting and creasing are consistently excellent, especially on our heaviest stock. From a mechanical standpoint, this unit is elegantly designed and will be easy to maintain. We were also impressed with your packaging, from the shipping crate to the spare parts. Well done indeed. We especially appreciated the time and effort your staff spent with us to ensure we were buying the right machine for the custom work we do for our clients. This was a very good investment for our small enterprise."LoBo Designs
- “We are really happy with the CreaseStream product it has really sped up production time on scoring short run prints without would you believe… any cracking!"Absolute Creative Print
- ‘Purchasing the CreaseStream Card Creaser has increased our productivity and the quality of our finished jobs. The device was easy to set up out of the box and arrived on time!”’Chelmsford Diocesan Print Unit
Andrea Pannell, Print Unit Manager