No installation engineer required – Our interactive video card instruction guide takes you through every simple step, saving you hundreds of pounds in set-up fees.
Unlike most creasing machines, our three CreaseStream Mini’s do not require an engineer or technician to install them. You save hundreds of pounds by doing it yourself, and it is so simple.
Our revolutionary instant play video card guides you through every simple step, from unpacking the unit to setting your first job. It even includes a trouble-shooting guide.
The video card, found inside the packaging, really makes setting so easy and straight forward. All you need to do is open up the cover and it starts to play instantly. No need for internet connection or computer plug-in, the video card operates using a battery which is only activated whilst the card is open (battery life is 2 hours, and can be recharged using a USB lead connection into a laptop/computer if required).
Why not watch our video just to see how clever it is and how easy it could make being the owner of a CreaseStream Mini machine?
- No expensive installation engineer required – Save yourself hundreds of pounds when buying any of the three CreaseStream Mini machines by not having to pay an installation fee
- No complicated instruction manual – Our simple video card helps you become a creasing expert in less than 10 minutes
- No production headaches – The interactive trouble-shooting guide helps you avoid problems so you can focus on uninterrupted quality output, job after job, day after day
Got a question you would like to ask?
- “Really liking the results from the new CreaseStream! Love having the extra wide width capability…excellent score results that is especially noticeable for digital heavy colour build output on the fold. Have done a few micro perf projects on it as well… WOW, very nice perf, lays flat for subsequent laser/copier imprint, etc."Sun Press Printing
- “I'm VERY impressed with the machine! Easy to set up. Loved the result of the score, no more cracking with the fold. Will save us a bunch of money not having to send out for scoring small jobs."Reed College
- “The machine is wonderfully quite, quick and very reliable – so much so that I set it up and am able to do other tasks while it is running a big plus in my book! The perforation is flatter speeding up finishing time. The score stays consistent and looks good. The swivel wheels mean that the machine is easily moved around in the tight space I have here."North Devon Council
- ‘I purchased a CreaseStream machine from you and the service I had from Lee was terrific, we spent about 4 hours looking at and testing it before I finally bought from you. Due to the time your guys took with my purchase, I did buy the correct CreaseStream version which has led onto a huge growth in our business and now we have a thriving range of products all based on simple creased cards. What more can I tell you, great team, great product and now a thriving business built on the back of a CreaseStream.’R CAM Packaging Limited
Richard Bentham, Director
- ‘The CreaseStream has completely transformed how I used to crease my orders of service and wedding cards. It was a tedious task trying to align 280gsm card in position to apply two creases. Now I can produce both accurately and simultaneously, with much better speed.’Denton Design
David Denton, Director
- ‘We have had our Crease Stream machine for a number of years now, it is solid and compact, very user friendly and easy to operate. The machine is in operation every day mainly running creasing on 300gms Gloss Art Board but equally runs just as well when perforating. As for service the technical team are always there to assist and on the rare occasion when we require a engineer they would normally arrive within 24 Hours. On the whole the Crease Stream has been one of our better purchases and we have been very pleased with the machine.’Adco Products Ltd