Balaji Doraiswamy, Managing Director
No installation engineer required – Our interactive video card instruction guide takes you through every simple step, saving you hundreds of pounds in set-up fees.
Unlike most creasing machines, our three CreaseStream Mini’s do not require an engineer or technician to install them. You save hundreds of pounds by doing it yourself, and it is so simple.
Our revolutionary instant play video card guides you through every simple step, from unpacking the unit to setting your first job. It even includes a trouble-shooting guide.
The video card, found inside the packaging, really makes setting so easy and straight forward. All you need to do is open up the cover and it starts to play instantly. No need for internet connection or computer plug-in, the video card operates using a battery which is only activated whilst the card is open (battery life is 2 hours, and can be recharged using a USB lead connection into a laptop/computer if required).
Why not watch our video just to see how clever it is and how easy it could make being the owner of a CreaseStream Mini machine?
- No expensive installation engineer required – Save yourself hundreds of pounds when buying any of the three CreaseStream Mini machines by not having to pay an installation fee
- No complicated instruction manual – Our simple video card helps you become a creasing expert in less than 10 minutes
- No production headaches – The interactive trouble-shooting guide helps you avoid problems so you can focus on uninterrupted quality output, job after job, day after day
Got a question you would like to ask?
- “Just the right machine for present day printers with varying volumes (from single units to thousands). Easy make ready, can be handled by novices, easy changeover. Clever engineering. Best thing no power required. Classic finishing."Trail Blazer (I) Pvt. Ltd
Balaji Doraiswamy, Managing Director
- ‘Purchasing the CreaseStream Card Creaser has increased our productivity and the quality of our finished jobs. The device was easy to set up out of the box and arrived on time!”’Chelmsford Diocesan Print Unit
Andrea Pannell, Print Unit Manager
- “There’s nothing out there like our CreaseStream machine, and it has become a vital component to our whole production cycle - we simply couldn’t be without it. We crease a lot of high quality printed brochures and greeting cards in small quantities and the unit is fast, easy to set and the output rate puts the manual hand Creaser we used before in the shade. I told the owner of CreaseStream that he should be talking to the owners of the Minuteman Press Franchise to make sure they can take advantage of this amazing technology, it’s a step up from what’s out there in this area of the market!"Minuteman Press Athens OH
- ‘I purchased a CreaseStream machine from you and the service I had from Lee was terrific, we spent about 4 hours looking at and testing it before I finally bought from you. Due to the time your guys took with my purchase, I did buy the correct CreaseStream version which has led onto a huge growth in our business and now we have a thriving range of products all based on simple creased cards. What more can I tell you, great team, great product and now a thriving business built on the back of a CreaseStream.’R CAM Packaging Limited
Richard Bentham, Director
- “The results are accurate & consistent. We have done perforations even till 26 inches & output was outstanding. We are very happy to use micro perforator. We recommend this to anyone who wants a compact perforation machine."Padma Quality Screen Printers
- “We are very pleased with the performance of our new CreaseStream Mini Standard. Unpacking and setup were easy, cutting and creasing are consistently excellent, especially on our heaviest stock. From a mechanical standpoint, this unit is elegantly designed and will be easy to maintain. We were also impressed with your packaging, from the shipping crate to the spare parts. Well done indeed. We especially appreciated the time and effort your staff spent with us to ensure we were buying the right machine for the custom work we do for our clients. This was a very good investment for our small enterprise."LoBo Designs