The Mini Auto-feed is the perfect piece of print finishing equipment for businesses that produce both short and high volume production runs
The Mini Auto-feed uses our unique sheet separator, which allows single sheets to be processed with unmatched accuracy and precision. It eliminates any trace of fibre cracking even with sensitively printed digital stocks.
The ultimate desktop digital creasing and micro-perforating machine, the Mini Auto-feed gives you the flexibility to produce a number of applications faster, more efficiently and at a better quality.
- Processes up to 4,000 sheets per hour, keeping up with your press no matter how many creases you need
- Fully automated, making it the easiest creaser to operate
- Exceptional versatility in handling various production volumes and applications
- Comes with two tools as standard – so you can do multiple creases or crease and perforate at the same time
- Single phase electrical plug-in, no vacuum pump and no noise
Got a question you would like to ask?
- ‘Just set up my new creaser. What can I say - its perfect. Wish everything that I bought did exactly what the advert says.’L C R Printers
- ‘In my 40 years of running this business, very rarely do we get equipment that is work-ready within a few minutes of opening the box, that exudes heavy quality in the important parts of the workings and does the job perfectly. The build quality of our CreaseStream mini Quick-feed is such that I know this machine will never deteriorate in use - I suspect ever. Creasing used to be a pain in the ass - not anymore!’Gwasg Ffrancon
- ‘We have had our Crease Stream machine for a number of years now, it is solid and compact, very user friendly and easy to operate. The machine is in operation every day mainly running creasing on 300gms Gloss Art Board but equally runs just as well when perforating. As for service the technical team are always there to assist and on the rare occasion when we require a engineer they would normally arrive within 24 Hours. On the whole the Crease Stream has been one of our better purchases and we have been very pleased with the machine.’Adco Products Ltd
- “We are very pleased with the performance of our new CreaseStream Mini Standard. Unpacking and setup were easy, cutting and creasing are consistently excellent, especially on our heaviest stock. From a mechanical standpoint, this unit is elegantly designed and will be easy to maintain. We were also impressed with your packaging, from the shipping crate to the spare parts. Well done indeed. We especially appreciated the time and effort your staff spent with us to ensure we were buying the right machine for the custom work we do for our clients. This was a very good investment for our small enterprise."LoBo Designs
- “Just the right machine for present day printers with varying volumes (from single units to thousands). Easy make ready, can be handled by novices, easy changeover. Clever engineering. Best thing no power required. Classic finishing."Trail Blazer (I) Pvt. Ltd
Balaji Doraiswamy, Managing Director
- ‘The quality of build and the creasing results are excellent. In fact, we over-work the unit to gain maximum benefit. It really is a very good solution.’Colcards
Ian Collins, Partner