The Mini Quick-feed is ideal for businesses who’s digital finishing has low production requirements but tight timescales
Digital stocks can be prone to marking or scuffing because the creaser uses a vacuum pump during feeding. The Mini Quick-feed eliminates this problem with our innovative gravity flow feeder, which gently ‘kisses’ the sheets, making only minimum contact. You get a flawless crease every time because there’s no damage to any fibres.
- Processes up to 3,000 sheets per hour
- Easy to set, operate and change from one stock weight to another
- Comes with two tools as standard – so you can do multiple creases or crease and perforate at the same time
- Accepts average feed stack of sheets and features our unique sheet separator for continuous feeding
- Low environmental impact because there’s no electrical input, no vacuum pump and no noise
Got a question you would like to ask?
- ‘Just set up my new creaser. What can I say - its perfect. Wish everything that I bought did exactly what the advert says.’L C R Printers
‘The simplicity, accuracy and quietness of such an affordable piece of equipment is a must in any digital print room . We have run the machine now for over 2 months now and we are saving time and money each day running a variety of digital print jobs.Highly recommended.’Daleprint
- ‘The quality of build and the creasing results are excellent. In fact, we over-work the unit to gain maximum benefit. It really is a very good solution.’Colcards
Ian Collins, Partner
- ‘We have had our Crease Stream machine for a number of years now, it is solid and compact, very user friendly and easy to operate. The machine is in operation every day mainly running creasing on 300gms Gloss Art Board but equally runs just as well when perforating. As for service the technical team are always there to assist and on the rare occasion when we require a engineer they would normally arrive within 24 Hours. On the whole the Crease Stream has been one of our better purchases and we have been very pleased with the machine.’Adco Products Ltd
- “There’s nothing out there like our CreaseStream machine, and it has become a vital component to our whole production cycle - we simply couldn’t be without it. We crease a lot of high quality printed brochures and greeting cards in small quantities and the unit is fast, easy to set and the output rate puts the manual hand Creaser we used before in the shade. I told the owner of CreaseStream that he should be talking to the owners of the Minuteman Press Franchise to make sure they can take advantage of this amazing technology, it’s a step up from what’s out there in this area of the market!"Minuteman Press Athens OH
- “We are very pleased with the performance of our new CreaseStream Mini Standard. Unpacking and setup were easy, cutting and creasing are consistently excellent, especially on our heaviest stock. From a mechanical standpoint, this unit is elegantly designed and will be easy to maintain. We were also impressed with your packaging, from the shipping crate to the spare parts. Well done indeed. We especially appreciated the time and effort your staff spent with us to ensure we were buying the right machine for the custom work we do for our clients. This was a very good investment for our small enterprise."LoBo Designs