The Mini Quick-feed is ideal for businesses who’s digital finishing has low production requirements but tight timescales
Digital stocks can be prone to marking or scuffing because the creaser uses a vacuum pump during feeding. The Mini Quick-feed eliminates this problem with our innovative gravity flow feeder, which gently ‘kisses’ the sheets, making only minimum contact. You get a flawless crease every time because there’s no damage to any fibres.
- Processes up to 3,000 sheets per hour
- Easy to set, operate and change from one stock weight to another
- Comes with two tools as standard – so you can do multiple creases or crease and perforate at the same time
- Accepts average feed stack of sheets and features our unique sheet separator for continuous feeding
- Low environmental impact because there’s no electrical input, no vacuum pump and no noise
Got a question you would like to ask?
- “Really liking the results from the new CreaseStream! Love having the extra wide width capability…excellent score results that is especially noticeable for digital heavy colour build output on the fold. Have done a few micro perf projects on it as well… WOW, very nice perf, lays flat for subsequent laser/copier imprint, etc."Sun Press Printing
- ‘The accuracy is perfect once it is set up, and the creasing is of the highest calibre…We have received a number of comments as to how good the finish of the visuals are, which we feel could help us win new business.’Connect Design & Print
Tom Bird, Managing Director
- “The machine is wonderfully quite, quick and very reliable – so much so that I set it up and am able to do other tasks while it is running a big plus in my book! The perforation is flatter speeding up finishing time. The score stays consistent and looks good. The swivel wheels mean that the machine is easily moved around in the tight space I have here."North Devon Council
- ‘We bought our machine about 3 years ago. The engineering is very high quality, and we are very pleased with it.’Kall Kwik Bishopsgate & Centrepoint
- “There’s nothing out there like our CreaseStream machine, and it has become a vital component to our whole production cycle - we simply couldn’t be without it. We crease a lot of high quality printed brochures and greeting cards in small quantities and the unit is fast, easy to set and the output rate puts the manual hand Creaser we used before in the shade. I told the owner of CreaseStream that he should be talking to the owners of the Minuteman Press Franchise to make sure they can take advantage of this amazing technology, it’s a step up from what’s out there in this area of the market!"Minuteman Press Athens OH
- ‘The quality of build and the creasing results are excellent. In fact, we over-work the unit to gain maximum benefit. It really is a very good solution.’Colcards
Ian Collins, Partner