The Mini Quick-feed is ideal for businesses who’s digital finishing has low production requirements but tight timescales
Digital stocks can be prone to marking or scuffing because the creaser uses a vacuum pump during feeding. The Mini Quick-feed eliminates this problem with our innovative gravity flow feeder, which gently ‘kisses’ the sheets, making only minimum contact. You get a flawless crease every time because there’s no damage to any fibres.
- Processes up to 3,000 sheets per hour
- Easy to set, operate and change from one stock weight to another
- Comes with two tools as standard – so you can do multiple creases or crease and perforate at the same time
- Accepts average feed stack of sheets and features our unique sheet separator for continuous feeding
- Low environmental impact because there’s no electrical input, no vacuum pump and no noise
Got a question you would like to ask?
- “I would like to express my satisfaction about the service and the machine. I was totally happy with the fast service you have provided us, between the payment online and the delivery to our offices was 3 days which is excellent. The presentation of the product with digital manual and the easy installation of the machine and the application was excellent."Future Art
- “I'm VERY impressed with the machine! Easy to set up. Loved the result of the score, no more cracking with the fold. Will save us a bunch of money not having to send out for scoring small jobs."Reed College
- “The results are accurate & consistent. We have done perforations even till 26 inches & output was outstanding. We are very happy to use micro perforator. We recommend this to anyone who wants a compact perforation machine."Padma Quality Screen Printers
- ‘Just set up my new creaser. What can I say - its perfect. Wish everything that I bought did exactly what the advert says.’L C R Printers
- ‘In my 40 years of running this business, very rarely do we get equipment that is work-ready within a few minutes of opening the box, that exudes heavy quality in the important parts of the workings and does the job perfectly. The build quality of our CreaseStream mini Quick-feed is such that I know this machine will never deteriorate in use - I suspect ever. Creasing used to be a pain in the ass - not anymore!’Gwasg Ffrancon
- ‘We bought our machine about 3 years ago. The engineering is very high quality, and we are very pleased with it.’Kall Kwik Bishopsgate & Centrepoint