The Mini Quick-feed is ideal for businesses who’s digital finishing has low production requirements but tight timescales
Digital stocks can be prone to marking or scuffing because the creaser uses a vacuum pump during feeding. The Mini Quick-feed eliminates this problem with our innovative gravity flow feeder, which gently ‘kisses’ the sheets, making only minimum contact. You get a flawless crease every time because there’s no damage to any fibres.
- Processes up to 3,000 sheets per hour
- Easy to set, operate and change from one stock weight to another
- Comes with two tools as standard – so you can do multiple creases or crease and perforate at the same time
- Accepts average feed stack of sheets and features our unique sheet separator for continuous feeding
- Low environmental impact because there’s no electrical input, no vacuum pump and no noise
Got a question you would like to ask?
- “I'm VERY impressed with the machine! Easy to set up. Loved the result of the score, no more cracking with the fold. Will save us a bunch of money not having to send out for scoring small jobs."Reed College
- ‘In my 40 years of running this business, very rarely do we get equipment that is work-ready within a few minutes of opening the box, that exudes heavy quality in the important parts of the workings and does the job perfectly. The build quality of our CreaseStream mini Quick-feed is such that I know this machine will never deteriorate in use - I suspect ever. Creasing used to be a pain in the ass - not anymore!’Gwasg Ffrancon
- ‘Purchasing the CreaseStream Card Creaser has increased our productivity and the quality of our finished jobs. The device was easy to set up out of the box and arrived on time!”’Chelmsford Diocesan Print Unit
Andrea Pannell, Print Unit Manager
- ‘Just set up my new creaser. What can I say - its perfect. Wish everything that I bought did exactly what the advert says.’L C R Printers
- “Really liking the results from the new CreaseStream! Love having the extra wide width capability…excellent score results that is especially noticeable for digital heavy colour build output on the fold. Have done a few micro perf projects on it as well… WOW, very nice perf, lays flat for subsequent laser/copier imprint, etc."Sun Press Printing
- ‘We bought our machine about 3 years ago. The engineering is very high quality, and we are very pleased with it.’Kall Kwik Bishopsgate & Centrepoint