The Mini Quick-feed is ideal for businesses who’s digital finishing has low production requirements but tight timescales
Digital stocks can be prone to marking or scuffing because the creaser uses a vacuum pump during feeding. The Mini Quick-feed eliminates this problem with our innovative gravity flow feeder, which gently ‘kisses’ the sheets, making only minimum contact. You get a flawless crease every time because there’s no damage to any fibres.
- Processes up to 3,000 sheets per hour
- Easy to set, operate and change from one stock weight to another
- Comes with two tools as standard – so you can do multiple creases or crease and perforate at the same time
- Accepts average feed stack of sheets and features our unique sheet separator for continuous feeding
- Low environmental impact because there’s no electrical input, no vacuum pump and no noise
Got a question you would like to ask?
- “The results are accurate & consistent. We have done perforations even till 26 inches & output was outstanding. We are very happy to use micro perforator. We recommend this to anyone who wants a compact perforation machine."Padma Quality Screen Printers
- ‘Just set up my new creaser. What can I say - its perfect. Wish everything that I bought did exactly what the advert says.’L C R Printers
- ‘I purchased a CreaseStream machine from you and the service I had from Lee was terrific, we spent about 4 hours looking at and testing it before I finally bought from you. Due to the time your guys took with my purchase, I did buy the correct CreaseStream version which has led onto a huge growth in our business and now we have a thriving range of products all based on simple creased cards. What more can I tell you, great team, great product and now a thriving business built on the back of a CreaseStream.’R CAM Packaging Limited
Richard Bentham, Director
- ‘Purchasing the CreaseStream Card Creaser has increased our productivity and the quality of our finished jobs. The device was easy to set up out of the box and arrived on time!”’Chelmsford Diocesan Print Unit
Andrea Pannell, Print Unit Manager
- “We are really happy with the CreaseStream product it has really sped up production time on scoring short run prints without would you believe… any cracking!"Absolute Creative Print
- “I'm VERY impressed with the machine! Easy to set up. Loved the result of the score, no more cracking with the fold. Will save us a bunch of money not having to send out for scoring small jobs."Reed College