The mini Standard is the entry-level desktop creasing machine within our mini range– perfect for low volume, short run creasing and micro-perforating
To use the Mini Standard you simply need a sample of the paper stock. The paper calliper instantly sets the correct pressure, and the machine then maintains 100% accuracy for the entire run. Once the paper guides are set you can hand-feed without any hassle or alignment problems. Just turn the rotary handle to advance sheets through the tooling shafts and you’ll get a perfect crease or perforation every time – with no cracking.
- At 1,000 sheets per hour, it’s three times faster than low-end handle or foot pedal creasers
- Easy to set and operate
- Quickly change from one stock weight to another
- Comes with two tools as standard – so you can do multiple creases or crease and perforate at the same time
- No electrical input makes for low environmental impact
Got a question you would like to ask?
- ‘In my 40 years of running this business, very rarely do we get equipment that is work-ready within a few minutes of opening the box, that exudes heavy quality in the important parts of the workings and does the job perfectly. The build quality of our CreaseStream mini Quick-feed is such that I know this machine will never deteriorate in use - I suspect ever. Creasing used to be a pain in the ass - not anymore!’Gwasg Ffrancon
- “I'm VERY impressed with the machine! Easy to set up. Loved the result of the score, no more cracking with the fold. Will save us a bunch of money not having to send out for scoring small jobs."Reed College
- ‘Purchasing the CreaseStream Card Creaser has increased our productivity and the quality of our finished jobs. The device was easy to set up out of the box and arrived on time!”’Chelmsford Diocesan Print Unit
Andrea Pannell, Print Unit Manager
- “Scores are perfect, alignment perfect. I wish you built every piece of equipment I own as this thing is built like a tank. Thank you for the quick response, fast shipping and a great product."Mprints-Printing Inc
- “Just the right machine for present day printers with varying volumes (from single units to thousands). Easy make ready, can be handled by novices, easy changeover. Clever engineering. Best thing no power required. Classic finishing."Trail Blazer (I) Pvt. Ltd
Balaji Doraiswamy, Managing Director
- ‘We have had our Crease Stream machine for a number of years now, it is solid and compact, very user friendly and easy to operate. The machine is in operation every day mainly running creasing on 300gms Gloss Art Board but equally runs just as well when perforating. As for service the technical team are always there to assist and on the rare occasion when we require a engineer they would normally arrive within 24 Hours. On the whole the Crease Stream has been one of our better purchases and we have been very pleased with the machine.’Adco Products Ltd