The mini Standard is the entry-level desktop creasing machine within our mini range– perfect for low volume, short run creasing and micro-perforating
To use the Mini Standard you simply need a sample of the paper stock. The paper calliper instantly sets the correct pressure, and the machine then maintains 100% accuracy for the entire run. Once the paper guides are set you can hand-feed without any hassle or alignment problems. Just turn the rotary handle to advance sheets through the tooling shafts and you’ll get a perfect crease or perforation every time – with no cracking.
- At 1,000 sheets per hour, it’s three times faster than low-end handle or foot pedal creasers
- Easy to set and operate
- Quickly change from one stock weight to another
- Comes with two tools as standard – so you can do multiple creases or crease and perforate at the same time
- No electrical input makes for low environmental impact
Got a question you would like to ask?
- ‘In my 40 years of running this business, very rarely do we get equipment that is work-ready within a few minutes of opening the box, that exudes heavy quality in the important parts of the workings and does the job perfectly. The build quality of our CreaseStream mini Quick-feed is such that I know this machine will never deteriorate in use - I suspect ever. Creasing used to be a pain in the ass - not anymore!’Gwasg Ffrancon
- “The machine is wonderfully quite, quick and very reliable – so much so that I set it up and am able to do other tasks while it is running a big plus in my book! The perforation is flatter speeding up finishing time. The score stays consistent and looks good. The swivel wheels mean that the machine is easily moved around in the tight space I have here."North Devon Council
- ‘I purchased a CreaseStream machine from you and the service I had from Lee was terrific, we spent about 4 hours looking at and testing it before I finally bought from you. Due to the time your guys took with my purchase, I did buy the correct CreaseStream version which has led onto a huge growth in our business and now we have a thriving range of products all based on simple creased cards. What more can I tell you, great team, great product and now a thriving business built on the back of a CreaseStream.’R CAM Packaging Limited
Richard Bentham, Director
- “The machine is brilliant. It has saved my back from the pain caused by all the manual cutting. What used to take several days is achieved in an hour. The machine is so simple to set up and very flexible - it can be configured to do almost any job"Just Joy Designs
- “Really liking the results from the new CreaseStream! Love having the extra wide width capability…excellent score results that is especially noticeable for digital heavy colour build output on the fold. Have done a few micro perf projects on it as well… WOW, very nice perf, lays flat for subsequent laser/copier imprint, etc."Sun Press Printing
- ‘The quality of build and the creasing results are excellent. In fact, we over-work the unit to gain maximum benefit. It really is a very good solution.’Colcards
Ian Collins, Partner