The mini Standard is the entry-level desktop creasing machine within our mini range– perfect for low volume, short run creasing and micro-perforating
To use the Mini Standard you simply need a sample of the paper stock. The paper calliper instantly sets the correct pressure, and the machine then maintains 100% accuracy for the entire run. Once the paper guides are set you can hand-feed without any hassle or alignment problems. Just turn the rotary handle to advance sheets through the tooling shafts and you’ll get a perfect crease or perforation every time – with no cracking.
- At 1,000 sheets per hour, it’s three times faster than low-end handle or foot pedal creasers
- Easy to set and operate
- Quickly change from one stock weight to another
- Comes with two tools as standard – so you can do multiple creases or crease and perforate at the same time
- No electrical input makes for low environmental impact
Got a question you would like to ask?
- “We are very pleased with the performance of our new CreaseStream Mini Standard. Unpacking and setup were easy, cutting and creasing are consistently excellent, especially on our heaviest stock. From a mechanical standpoint, this unit is elegantly designed and will be easy to maintain. We were also impressed with your packaging, from the shipping crate to the spare parts. Well done indeed. We especially appreciated the time and effort your staff spent with us to ensure we were buying the right machine for the custom work we do for our clients. This was a very good investment for our small enterprise."LoBo Designs
- ‘We have a mini CreaseStream (Auto-feed) in situ and overall it’s been reliable and does what it says on the tin, and more’Rhondda Cynon Taff Council
Ian Griffiths, Development Manager
- “The machine is wonderfully quite, quick and very reliable – so much so that I set it up and am able to do other tasks while it is running a big plus in my book! The perforation is flatter speeding up finishing time. The score stays consistent and looks good. The swivel wheels mean that the machine is easily moved around in the tight space I have here."North Devon Council
- “Really liking the results from the new CreaseStream! Love having the extra wide width capability…excellent score results that is especially noticeable for digital heavy colour build output on the fold. Have done a few micro perf projects on it as well… WOW, very nice perf, lays flat for subsequent laser/copier imprint, etc."Sun Press Printing
- ‘The CreaseStream has completely transformed how I used to crease my orders of service and wedding cards. It was a tedious task trying to align 280gsm card in position to apply two creases. Now I can produce both accurately and simultaneously, with much better speed.’Denton Design
David Denton, Director
- “The machine is brilliant. It has saved my back from the pain caused by all the manual cutting. What used to take several days is achieved in an hour. The machine is so simple to set up and very flexible - it can be configured to do almost any job"Just Joy Designs