The Card Creaser is our budget desktop creasing machine – perfect for samples, low volume and short run creasing work
It does this by making use of softer and patented creasing devices that gently manipulate and prepare the area of stock so that cracking does not occur during the folding stage, giving you the flexibility to produce either 4pp or 6pp book covers, greetings cards, menus, leaflets and brochures.
- Outperforming old technology, the Card Creaser is up to 6 times faster than low-end handle or foot pedal creasers
- Can produce over 3,000 creases per hour
- Produces a wider range of quality creases on a full range of digital stocks
- Comes with two tools as standard – so you can do multiple creases at the same time
- Perfect crease registration every time
Got a question you would like to ask?
- ‘Just set up my new creaser. What can I say - its perfect. Wish everything that I bought did exactly what the advert says.’L C R Printers
‘The simplicity, accuracy and quietness of such an affordable piece of equipment is a must in any digital print room . We have run the machine now for over 2 months now and we are saving time and money each day running a variety of digital print jobs.Highly recommended.’Daleprint
- ‘The accuracy is perfect once it is set up, and the creasing is of the highest calibre…We have received a number of comments as to how good the finish of the visuals are, which we feel could help us win new business.’Connect Design & Print
Tom Bird, Managing Director
- ‘The CreaseStream has completely transformed how I used to crease my orders of service and wedding cards. It was a tedious task trying to align 280gsm card in position to apply two creases. Now I can produce both accurately and simultaneously, with much better speed.’Denton Design
David Denton, Director